• 계정이 있는 사용자는 로그인하여, 필요한 자료를 열람할 수 있습니다. 웨이브세계평화통신은 웨이브평화통신으로 변경되어 이전 내용들을 계속 제공합니다.

제190편 : 예수의 모론시아 출현 - Morontia Appearances of Jesus

wave

宇宙生命一家, 無次
올린글
제 190 편
PAPER 190

예수의 모론시아 출현
MORONTIA APPEARANCES OF JESUS

190:0.1
부활한 예수는 이제, 그 영역에서 상승하는 필사자의 모론시아 생애를 체험하기 위하여, 유란시아에서 잠시 동안 지내려고 준비하고 있었다. 비록 모론시아 생명에서의 이 시간이 그가 필사자로 육신화 했던 세상에서 보내야만 하는 것이지만, 어쨌든, 그것은 예루셈에 있는 일곱 맨션세계들의 진보하는 모론시아 일생을 거쳐 가는 사타니아 필사자들의 체험과 모든 점에서 아주 닮은 것이다.
THE resurrected Jesus now prepares to spend a short period on Urantia for the purpose of experiencing the ascending morontia career of a mortal of the realms. Although this time of the morontia life is to be spent on the world of his mortal incarnation, it will, however, be in all respects the counterpart of the experience of Satania mortals who pass through the progressive morontia life of the seven mansion worlds of Jerusem.

190:0.2
예수 안에 고유하게 존재하고─생명의 자질─ 그로 하여금 죽음에서 일어날 수 있게 한 이 모든 힘은, 그가 왕국을 믿는 자들에게 수여하고, 지금도 자연적인 죽음의 속박으로부터 그들이 부활하는 것을 확인하는 바로 그 영원한 생명의 선물이다.
All this power which is inherent in Jesus -- the endowment of life -- and which enabled him to rise from the dead, is the very gift of eternal life which he bestows upon kingdom believers, and which even now makes certain their resurrection from the bonds of natural death.

190:0.3
세계들의 필사자들은 부활의 아침에, 예수가 이 일요일 아침에 무덤에서 일어났을 때 가지셨던 변화된 또는 모론시아 몸과 같은 유형으로 일어나게 될 것이다. 이 몸들 속에는 순환되는 피가 없고, 그러한 존재들은 통상적인 물질적 음식을 섭취하지 않는다; 그럼에도 불구하고, 이 모론시아 형태들은 실제이다. 예수가 부활한 후에 여러 부류의 신자들이 그를 보았을 때, 그들은 실제로 그를 본 것이었으며; 그들은 환상이나 환각으로 인하여 착각에 빠진 것이 아니었다.
The mortals of the realms will arise in the morning of the resurrection with the same type of transition or morontia body that Jesus had when he arose from the tomb on this Sunday morning. These bodies do not have circulating blood, and such beings do not partake of ordinary material food; nevertheless, these morontia forms are real. When the various believers saw Jesus after his resurrection, they really saw him; they were not the self-deceived victims of visions or hallucinations.

190:0.4
예수의 부활에 대한 변치 않는 신앙은, 초기 복음을 가르치는 모든 지파에서의 신앙의 가장 중요한 모습이었다. 예루살렘, 알렉산드리아, 안디옥, 그리고 필라델피아에서, 복음 선생들 모두가 주(主)의 부활에 대한 무조건적인 신앙으로 결합되었다.
Abiding faith in the resurrection of Jesus was the cardinal feature of the faith of all branches of the early gospel teaching. In Jerusalem, Alexandria, Antioch, and Philadelphia all the gospel teachers united in this implicit faith in the Master's resurrection.

190:0.5
막달라 마리아가 주(主)의 부활을 전파함에 있어서 취하였던 탁월한 역할을 조망해 볼 때, 베드로가 사도들의 대변인이었던 것처럼, 마리아가 여자 대원들의 대변인이었음이 기록되어야만 한다. 마리아는 여자 일꾼들의 우두머리는 아니었지만, 그들의 수석 교사였고 공식적인 대변자였다. 마리아는 이미 매우 신중한 여인이 되었기 때문에, 요셉의 정원을 지키는 사람이라고 생각한 사람에게 말을 걸면서 보여준 대담성은 빈 무덤을 발견하였을 때 그녀가 얼마나 두려움에 사로잡혔었는지를 보여주는 것이었다. 유대 여인이 낯선 사람에게 접근하는 것이 전통적으로 금지되어 있다는 사실을, 그녀가 잠시 동안 잊도록 한 것은, 그녀의 사랑에서의 깊이와 고뇌, 그녀의 헌신에서의 충만함이었다.
In viewing the prominent part which Mary Magdalene took in proclaiming the Master's resurrection, it should be recorded that Mary was the chief spokesman for the women's corps, as was Peter for the apostles. Mary was not chief of the women workers, but she was their chief teacher and public spokesman. Mary had become a woman of great circumspection, so that her boldness in speaking to a man whom she considered to be the caretaker of Joseph's garden only indicates how horrified she was to find the tomb empty. It was the depth and agony of her love, the fullness of her devotion, that caused her to forget, for a moment, the conventional restraints of a Jewish woman's approach to a strange man.

1. 부활의 소식
1. HERALDS OF THE RESURRECTION

190:1.1
사도들은 예수가 자기들을 떠나게 되는 것을 원치 않았으므로; 그들은 다시 살아나실 것이라는 약속과 함께, 죽음에 대한 그의 모든 말씀들을 가볍게 여겼었다. 그들은 부활이 일어난 것처럼 그것을 기대하지 않았으며, 의심의 여지없는 증거의 강요와 그리고 그들 자신 스스로의 체험에서의 절대적 증명과 마주칠 때까지 믿으려 하지 않았다.
The apostles did not want Jesus to leave them; therefore had they slighted all his statements about dying, along with his promises to rise again. They were not expecting the resurrection as it came, and they refused to believe until they were confronted with the compulsion of unimpeachable evidence and the absolute proof of their own experiences.

190:1.2
그들이 예수를 보았고 그와 이야기하였다는 사실을 알리는 다섯 여인들의 보고를 사도들이 믿지 않고 거부하였을 때, 막달라 마리아는 무덤으로 돌아갔고, 다른 여인들은 요셉의 집으로 돌아가서 그곳에서 그의 딸과 다른 여인들에게 자신들의 체험을 이야기하였다. 그리고 그 여인들은 그들이 설명하는 것들을 믿었다. 6시가 조금 지났을 때, 예수를 보았던 아리마대 요셉의 딸과 4명의 여인들은 니고데모의 집으로 갔으며, 그들은 그 동안에 일어난 이 모든 일들을 그곳에 모여 있는 요셉, 니고데모, 다윗 세베대, 그리고 다른 남자들에게 이야기하였다. 니고데모와 다른 사람들은 그들의 이야기를 의심하였고, 예수가 죽음에서 일어났다는 것을 믿지 않았으며; 유대인들이 그 시신을 가져간 것이라고 추측하였다. 요셉과 다윗은 그 보고를 믿고 싶어졌다, 그리하여 무덤을 조사하기 위하여 급히 서둘러 나갔으며, 그들은 여인들이 설명한 대로 모든 것들을 발견하였다. 그리고 그들은 묘실을 들여다 본 마지막 사람들이 되었는데, 대제사장이 성전 경비병들의 지휘관을 7시 30분경에 무덤에 보내어 수의를 모두 없애버렸기 때문이었다. 그 지휘관은 모든 것들을 세마포 헝겊에 싸서 근처에 있는 절벽 너머로 던져버렸다.
When the apostles refused to believe the report of the five women who represented that they had seen Jesus and talked with him, Mary Magdalene returned to the tomb, and the others went back to Joseph's house, where they related their experiences to his daughter and the other women. And the women believed their report. Shortly after six o'clock the daughter of Joseph of Arimathea and the four women who had seen Jesus went over to the home of Nicodemus, where they related all these happenings to Joseph, Nicodemus, David Zebedee, and the other men there assembled. Nicodemus and the others doubted their story, doubted that Jesus had risen from the dead; they conjectured that the Jews had removed the body. Joseph and David were disposed to believe the report, so much so that they hurried out to inspect the tomb, and they found everything just as the women had described. And they were the last to so view the sepulchre, for the high priest sent the captain of the temple guards to the tomb at half past seven o'clock to remove the grave cloths. The captain wrapped them all up in the linen sheet and threw them over a near-by cliff.

190:1.3
무덤에서 다윗과 요셉은 바로 엘리야 마가의 집으로 갔으며, 그들은 그곳의 다락방에서 열 명의 사도들과 회합을 가졌다. 예수가 죽음에서 일어났다는 것을, 비록 희미하기는 하였지만, 요한 세베대만이 믿으려고 하였다. 베드로는 처음에는 믿었지만, 주(主)를 만나지 못하자, 심각한 의심에 빠졌다. 그들은 모두 유대인들이 시신을 가져갔다고 믿으려 하였다. 다윗은 그들과 논쟁하지는 않았지만, 떠나면서 이렇게 말하였다: “당신들은 사도들이니 이 일들을 이해해야만 할 것입니다. 나는 당신들과 다툴 생각은 없지만; 나는 이제 오늘 아침에 연락원들을 모이도록 지시해 놓은 니고데모의 집으로 돌아가겠으며, 그리고 그들이 모두 모이면, 주(主)가 부활하였다는 소식을 전파하는 마지막 임무를 맡길 작정입니다. 나는 주(主)께서 그가 죽은 다음 셋째 날에 살아나실 것이라고 말하는 것을 들었으며, 그 말씀을 믿습니다.” 낙심하고 절망에 빠진 왕국 대사들에게 그렇게 말하면서, 스스로 자원한 통신과 정보의 우두머리는 사도들과 헤어졌다. 다락방에서 나가던 그는 사도들의 자금 전부가 들어있는 유다의 돈주머니를 마태 레위의 무릎에 내려놓았다.
From the tomb David and Joseph went immediately to the home of Elijah Mark, where they held a conference with the ten apostles in the upper chamber. Only John Zebedee was disposed to believe, even faintly, that Jesus had risen from the dead. Peter had believed at first but, when he failed to find the Master, fell into grave doubting. They were all disposed to believe that the Jews had removed the body. David would not argue with them, but when he left, he said: "You are the apostles, and you ought to understand these things. I will not contend with you; nevertheless, I now go back to the home of Nicodemus, where I have appointed with the messengers to assemble this morning, and when they have gathered together, I will send them forth on their last mission, as heralds of the Master's resurrection. I heard the Master say that, after he should die, he would rise on the third day, and I believe him." And thus speaking to the dejected and forlorn ambassadors of the kingdom, this self-appointed chief of communication and intelligence took leave of the apostles. On his way from the upper chamber he dropped the bag of Judas, containing all the apostolic funds, in the lap of Matthew Levi.

190:1.4
26명에 달하는 다윗의 연락원들 중에서 마지막 사람이 니고데모의 집에 도착한 것은 9시 30분경이었다. 다윗은 넓은 안마당에 즉시 그들을 모아 놓고 이렇게 지시하였다:
It was about half past nine o'clock when the last of David's twenty-six messengers arrived at the home of Nicodemus. David promptly assembled them in the spacious courtyard and addressed them:

190:1.5
“여러분 그리고 형제들이여, 내게 그리고 서로에게 했던 맹세에 따라서, 지금까지 당신들은 나에게 봉사하여 왔습니다, 그리고 내가 당신들 손 안에 거짓된 정보를 들려 보낸 적이 없었다는 것을 당신들이 증언해 줄 것을 청합니다. 나는 이제 왕국의 연락원 자원자로서의, 당신들에게 당신의 마지막 임무를 띄워 보내고자 합니다, 그리고 그렇게 하면서 나는 당신들을 당신의 맹세에서 해제하며 이것으로서 연락원 무리단을 해산합니다. 여러분, 나는 당신들에게 우리가 우리 일을 마치었음을 선언합니다. 주(主)는 필사자 연락원이 더 이상은 필요 없습니다; 그는 죽음에서 일어났습니다. 그는 저들이 그를 체포하기 전에, 우리에게 그가 죽을 것이고 그리고 셋째 날에 다시 일어날 것을 말씀하였습니다. 나는 무덤을 보았는데─비어 있었습니다. 나는 예수와 대화를 나눈 막달라 마리아와 다른 네 명의 여인들과 이야기 했습니다. 이제 나는 당신들을 해산하고, 작별을 고하면서, 당신들의 해당 임무로서 당신들을 보냅니다, 그리고 당신들이 믿는 자들에게 품고 갈 마지막 소식은 ‘예수가 죽음에서 일어났고; 그 무덤은 비어있다’는 것입니다.
"Men and brethren, all this time you have served me in accordance with your oath to me and to one another, and I call you to witness that I have never yet sent out false information at your hands. I am about to send you on your last mission as volunteer messengers of the kingdom, and in so doing I release you from your oaths and thereby disband the messenger corps. Men, I declare to you that we have finished our work. No more does the Master have need of mortal messengers; he has risen from the dead. He told us before they arrested him that he would die and rise again on the third day. I have seen the tomb -- it is empty. I have talked with Mary Magdalene and four other women, who have talked with Jesus. I now disband you, bid you farewell, and send you on your respective assignments, and the message which you shall bear to the believers is: `Jesus has risen from the dead; the tomb is empty.'"

190:1.6
그곳에 있던 사람들 대부분은 다윗이 그렇게 하지 못하도록 설득하려고 애썼다. 그러나 그들은 그를 설득할 수 없었다. 그 때 그들은 연락원들에 대한 것을 단념시키려 애썼지만, 그들은 의문스러운 말에 귀 기울이려고 하지 않았다. 그리하여, 이 일요일 아침 10시 조금 전에, 26명의 이 소식 전달자들은 예수가 부활하였다는 막강한 진리의-사실을 전하는 첫 전령으로서 나아갔다. 그리고 그들은 많은 다른 것에서 그렇게 했었던 것처럼, 다윗 세베대와 서로 간에 맹세를 지키면서 이 임무를 시작하였다. 이 사람들은 다윗을 매우 자신하였다. 그들은 예수를 만났다는 사람들과 이야기해 보려는 머무름도 없이 이 업무를 띄고 출발하였다; 그들은 다윗의 말은 믿었다. 다윗이 자기들에게 한 말을 믿은 그들 대부분은, 그리고 어느 정도 의문을 가진 자들도, 모두 똑같이 확신을 가진 것처럼, 그리고 모두 똑같이 재빠르게 그 소식을 전하였다.
The majority of those present endeavored to persuade David not to do this. But they could not influence him. They then sought to dissuade the messengers, but they would not heed the words of doubt. And so, shortly before ten o'clock this Sunday morning, these twenty-six runners went forth as the first heralds of the mighty truth-fact of the resurrected Jesus. And they started out on this mission as they had on so many others, in fulfillment of their oath to David Zebedee and to one another. These men had great confidence in David. They departed on this assignment without even tarrying to talk with those who had seen Jesus; they took David at his word. The majority of them believed what David had told them, and even those who somewhat doubted, carried the message just as certainly and just as swiftly.

190:1.7
왕국의 영적 무리단인 사도들은 이 날 그 다락방에 모여 있었으며, 그들은 그곳에서 두려움을 분명히 드러냈고 불신을 나타냈으나, 반면에 사람의 형제신분에 대한 주(主)의 복음을 사회화시키는 일에 대한 처음 시도를 대표하는 이 평신도들은, 그들의 두려움이 없고 유능한 지도자의 명령에 따라서, 세계와 우주의 부활한 구원자를 전파하기 위해 나아갔다. 그리고 그의 선택받은 대표자들은 그의 말씀을 믿거나 목격한 증거를 받아들이기 이전에 그들은 이 중대한 업무에 종사하였다.
The apostles, the spiritual corps of the kingdom, are this day assembled in the upper chamber, where they manifest fear and express doubts, while these laymen, representing the first attempt at the socialization of the Master's gospel of the brotherhood of man, under the orders of their fearless and efficient leader, go forth to proclaim the risen Savior of a world and a universe. And they engage in this eventful service ere his chosen representatives are willing to believe his word or to accept the evidence of eyewitnesses.

190:1.8
26명의 이 사람들은 베다니에 있는 나사로의 집과, 남쪽으로는 비엘세바에서 북쪽으로는 다마스커스와 시돈에 이르기까지; 동쪽으로는 필라델피아에서 서쪽으로는 알렉산드리아까지, 신자들이 모여 있는 모든 처소들로 파견되었다.
These twenty-six were dispatched to the home of Lazarus in Bethany and to all of the believer centers, from Beersheba in the south to Damascus and Sidon in the north; and from Philadelphia in the east to Alexandria in the west.

190:1.9
다윗은 형제들과 헤어진 후에, 그의 어머니를 만나기 위하여 요셉의 집으로 갔으며, 그 후에 그들은 기다리고 있는 예수의 가족과 합류하기 위하여 베다니로 갔다. 다윗은 마르다와 마리아가 세상에서의 소유물들을 처분할 때까지 그들과 함께 그곳에 머물러 있었으며, 필라델피아에 있는 그들의 오빠 나사로를 만나기 위하여 떠난 여행에 동행하였다.
When David had taken leave of his brethren, he went over to the home of Joseph for his mother, and they then went out to Bethany to join the waiting family of Jesus. David abode there in Bethany with Martha and Mary until after they had disposed of their earthly possessions, and he accompanied them on their journey to join their brother, Lazarus, at Philadelphia.

190:1.10
이때로부터 일주일 정도 되었을 무렵, 요한 세베대는 예수의 어머니 마리아를 벳세다에 있는 자기 집으로 모시고 갔다. 예수의 첫 번째 남동생인 야고보는 자기 가족들과 함께 예루살렘에 남아 있었다. 룻은 나사로의 자매들과 함께 베다니에 남아 있었다. 예수의 나머지 가족들은 갈릴리로 돌아갔다. 다윗 세베대는 예수의 막내 여동생인 룻과 결혼한 후인 6월 초에 마르다와 마리아와 함께 베다니를 떠나 필라델피아로 갔다.
In about one week from this time John Zebedee took Mary the mother of Jesus to his home in Bethsaida. James, Jesus' eldest brother, remained with his family in Jerusalem. Ruth remained at Bethany with Lazarus's sisters. The rest of Jesus' family returned to Galilee. David Zebedee left Bethany with Martha and Mary, for Philadelphia, early in June, the day after his marriage to Ruth, Jesus' youngest sister.

2. 베다니에 나타나신 예수
2. JESUS' APPEARANCE AT BETHANY

190:2.1
모론시아 부활이 있던 때로부터, 그의 영이 높은 곳으로 상승한 시간까지, 예수는 이 땅에 있는 자기를 믿는 자들에게 눈에 보이는 형체로 각각 19번 출현하였다. 그의 적들에게 나타나지 않았으며, 식별할 수 있는 형체로서의 그의 현시를 영적으로 이용하지 못할 사람들에게도 나타나지 않았다. 그가 첫 번째로 나타나신 것은 무덤에 있는 다섯 명의 여인들에게 이었다; 두 번째 역시 무덤에 있는 막달라 마리아에게 이었다.
From the time of the morontia resurrection until the hour of his spirit ascension on high, Jesus made nineteen separate appearances in visible form to his believers on earth. He did not appear to his enemies nor to those who could not make spiritual use of his manifestation in visible form. His first appearance was to the five women at the tomb; his second, to Mary Magdalene, also at the tomb.

190:2.2
세 번째 출현은 베다니에서 이 일요일 정오 무렵에 일어났다. 정오가 조금 지났을 때, 예수의 첫 번째 동생인 야고보는 다윗의 연락원이 약 한 시간 전에 전해 준 소식을 마음 속 깊이 생각하면서, 마르다와 마리아의 오빠가 부활한 빈 무덤 앞의 나사로의 정원에 서 있었다. 야고보는 자기 맏형의 이 세상에서의 임무를 항상 믿으려고 하였지만, 예수의 활동에 오랫동안 접하지 못하였으며, 예수가 메시아라는 사도들의 후반기 주장에 대해서는 깊은 의심에 빠져 있었다. 연락원이 가져온 소식 때문에 가족들은 모두 깜짝 놀라고 거의 혼동되었다. 야고보가 나사로의 빈 무덤 앞에 서 있을 때, 막달라 마리아가 그곳에 도착하였고, 이른 새벽 시간에 요셉의 무덤에서 가졌던 자신의 체험들을 그 가족들에게 흥분해서 이야기하였다. 그녀가 아직 말을 하고 있을 때, 다윗 세베대와 그의 어머니가 도착하였다. 당연히 룻은 이 보고를 믿었으며, 유다는 다윗과 살로메와 이야기를 나눈 후에 그것을 믿었다.
The third appearance occurred about noon of this Sunday at Bethany. Shortly after noontide, Jesus' oldest brother, James, was standing in the garden of Lazarus before the empty tomb of the resurrected brother of Martha and Mary, turning over in his mind the news brought to them about one hour previously by the messenger of David. James had always inclined to believe in his eldest brother's mission on earth, but he had long since lost contact with Jesus' work and had drifted into grave doubting regarding the later claims of the apostles that Jesus was the Messiah. The whole family was startled and well-nigh confounded by the news brought by the messenger. Even as James stood before Lazarus's empty tomb, Mary Magdalene arrived on the scene and was excitedly relating to the family her experiences of the early morning hours at the tomb of Joseph. Before she had finished, David Zebedee and his mother arrived. Ruth, of course, believed the report, and so did Jude after he had talked with David and Salome.

190:2.3
그러는 동안, 그들은 야고보를 찾았으며 아직 그를 발견하지 못하고 있었을 때, 그는 아직 무덤에서 가까운 정원에 서 있었으며, 그는 마치 누가 자기 어깨에 손을 대는 듯한 가까운 인기척을 느꼈으며; 그가 돌아볼 때, 그는 자기 옆에서 점차적으로 나타나는 이상한 형체를 보게 되었다. 그는 너무 놀라서 말문이 막혔으며 너무 두려워서 도망가지도 못하였다. 그러자 그 이상한 형체가 이렇게 말하였다: “야고보야, 나는 왕국 봉사를 위하여 너를 부르려고 왔다. 네 형제들과 진지하게 하나가 되어 나를 따라오거라.” 자기 이름을 말하는 것을 들은 야고보는 자기에게 말하는 사람이 바로 자기 맏형, 예수이신 것을 알게 되었다. 그들 대부분은 주(主)의 모론시아 형체를 알아보지 못하였으나, 그가 그들과 함께 일단 교통을 시작하게 되면 그의 목소리를 인지하지 못하거나 또는 그의 매력 있는 개인성의 정체를 알아차리지 못하는 사람은 거의 없었다.
In the meantime, as they looked for James and before they found him, while he stood there in the garden near the tomb, he became aware of a near-by presence, as if someone had touched him on the shoulder; and when he turned to look, he beheld the gradual appearance of a strange form by his side. He was too much amazed to speak and too frightened to flee. And then the strange form spoke, saying: "James, I come to call you to the service of the kingdom. Join earnest hands with your brethren and follow after me." When James heard his name spoken, he knew that it was his eldest brother, Jesus, who had addressed him. They all had more or less difficulty in recognizing the morontia form of the Master, but few of them had any trouble recognizing his voice or otherwise identifying his charming personality when he once began to communicate with them.

190:2.4
예수가 자기에게 말하고 있는 것을 알아본 야고보는, 그는 무릎을 꿇으면서 “나의 아버지 그리고 나의 형님”이라고 소리쳤다. 그러나 예수는 그를 일으켜 세우시고 말씀하였다. 그리고 그들은 정원을 거닐면서 거의 3분 정도 대화를 나누었으며; 지난날들의 체험들을 이야기하고 가까운 장래에 일어날 사건들을 예측하였다. 그들이 그 집에 가까이 이르자, 예수는 “야고보야, 내가 너희 모두를 함께 인사할 때까지 잘 있거라.”
When James perceived that Jesus was addressing him, he started to fall to his knees, exclaiming, "My father and my brother," but Jesus bade him stand while he spoke with him. And they walked through the garden and talked for almost three minutes; talked over experiences of former days and forecast the events of the near future. As they neared the house, Jesus said, "Farewell, James, until I greet you all together."

190:2.5
그들이 아직도 벳바게에서 야고보를 찾고 있는 중이었지만, 그는 집 안으로 뛰어 들어가 이렇게 소리쳤다: “내가 방금 예수를 보고 이야기하였으며, 그와 함께 대화를 나눴다. 그는 죽지 않았으며; 살아나셨다! 그는 내 앞에서 사라지시면서 ‘내가 너희 모두를 함께 만날 때까지 잘 있거라.’라고 말씀하였다.” 그가 거의 말을 마칠 무렵에 유다가 돌아왔으며, 그는 정원에서 예수를 만났던 체험을 유다를 위하여 다시 말하였다. 그리고 그들은 모두 예수의 부활을 믿기 시작하였다. 야고보는 이제 갈릴리로 돌아가지 않을 것이라고 선언하였으며, 다윗은 이렇게 소리쳤다: “그가 흥분한 여인들에게만 보인 것이 아니다; 강심장의 남자들조차도 그를 보기 시작하고 있다. 나도 직접 그를 만나기를 기다리고 있다.”
James rushed into the house, even while they looked for him at Bethpage, exclaiming: "I have just seen Jesus and talked with him, visited with him. He is not dead; he has risen! He vanished before me, saying, `Farewell until I greet you all together.'" He had scarcely finished speaking when Jude returned, and he retold the experience of meeting Jesus in the garden for the benefit of Jude. And they all began to believe in the resurrection of Jesus. James now announced that he would not return to Galilee, and David exclaimed: "He is seen not only by excited women; even stronghearted men have begun to see him. I expect to see him myself."

190:2.6
그리고 바로 마르다와 마리아의 집에서 두 시 조금 전에 사람들이 볼 수 있도록 예수의 네 번째 출현이 이루어졌기 때문에, 다윗은 오래 기다릴 필요가 없었으며, 이 때 그는 모두 20명에 이르는 자신의 지상에서의 가족들과 그들의 친구들 앞에서 눈에 보이게 나타났다. 주(主)는 열려있는 뒷문에서 나타났으며 이렇게 말씀하였다: “평강이 너희에게 있으라. 한 때 육신으로 나와 가까이 지냈고 하늘의 왕국에서 나의 형제들과 자매들로서 친교에 있는 사람들에게 인사한다. 어찌하여 너희가 의심할 수 있었단 말이냐? 너희들이 전심으로 진리의 빛을 따르기로 선택하기까지, 무엇 때문에 그토록 오랫동안 지체하고 있었느냐? 그러므로, 너희 모두는 아버지의 왕국에서 진리의 영과의 친교로 오라.” 그들이 놀라서 충격을 받았던 처음 상태에서 점차 회복되면서 그를 끌어안으려는 듯이 그를 향하여 움직이자, 그는 그들 시야로부터 사라졌다.
And David did not long wait, for the fourth appearance of Jesus to mortal recognition occurred shortly before two o'clock in this very home of Martha and Mary, when he appeared visibly before his earthly family and their friends, twenty in all. The Master appeared in the open back door, saying: "Peace be upon you. Greetings to those once near me in the flesh and fellowship for my brothers and sisters in the kingdom of heaven. How could you doubt? Why have you lingered so long before choosing to follow the light of truth with a whole heart? Come, therefore, all of you into the fellowship of the Spirit of Truth in the Father's kingdom." As they began to recover from the first shock of their amazement and to move toward him as if to embrace him, he vanished from their sight.

190:2.7
그들은 모두 그 도시로 달려가서 아직도 의심하고 있는 사도들에게, 일어났던 일들을 말하고 싶어 하였으나, 야고보가 그들을 제지하였다. 막달라 마리아만이 요셉의 집으로 돌아가도록 허락을 받았다. 야고보는 예수와 정원에서 대화를 나눌 때 그가 자신에게 말씀한 특별한 것들이 있었기 때문에, 이러한 모론시아 방문에 대한 사실을 그들이 퍼뜨리지 못하도록 금지시켰다. 그러나 야고보는 베다니에 있는 나사로의 집에서 부활한 주(主)와 이 날 나누었던 대화의 내용을 결코 더 이상 밝히지 않았다.
They all wanted to rush off to the city to tell the doubting apostles about what had happened, but James restrained them. Mary Magdalene, only, was permitted to return to Joseph's house. James forbade their publishing abroad the fact of this morontia visit because of certain things which Jesus had said to him as they conversed in the garden. But James never revealed more of his visit with the risen Master on this day at the Lazarus home in Bethany.

3. 요셉의 집에서
3. AT THE HOME OF JOSEPH

190:3.1
사람들의 눈으로 알아볼 수 있는 예수의 다섯 번째 모론시아 현시는, 같은 일요일 오후 4시 15분경에 아리마대 요셉의 집에 모여 있는 약 25명의 여자 신도들 앞에서 일어났다. 막달라 마리아는 이 출현이 이루어지기 불과 몇 분전에 요셉의 집에 돌아왔었다. 예수의 형제인 야고보는 주(主)가 베다니에 나타났던 것을 사도들에게 이야기하지 말라고 지시하였었다. 그러나 그가 마리아에게 그녀의 자매 신도들에게도 그 사건을 보고하지 말라고 요구하지는 않았었다. 따라서 마리아는 그 여인들 모두로부터 비밀을 지키겠다는 약속을 받은 후에, 예수의 가족들과 함께 베다니에 있을 때 방금 전에 일어났던 것을 이야기하기 시작하였다. 그리고 그녀가 가슴 두근거리는 설명을 하고 있을 때, 갑작스럽고 장엄한 고요함이 그들을 덮었다; 그들은 바로 자기들 한 가운데에서, 부활한 예수를 충분히 식별할 수 있는 형체를 보았다. 그는 그들에게 인사하며 이렇게 말씀하였다: “평강이 너희에게 있으라. 왕국의 동반자관계에서는 유대인과 이방인, 부자와 가난한 자, 자유로운 자와 속박 받는 자, 남자와 여자의 구분이 없을 것이다. 또한 너희들은 하늘의 왕국에서 하느님의 아들관계의 복음을 통하여 인류 해방의 좋은 소식을 전파하도록 부름을 받았다. 온 세계로 가서 이 복음을 전하고 그것으로부터 신자들이 신앙에 굳건히 서도록 하라. 그리고 너희가 이 일을 하는 동안에, 소심하고 두려움에 가득한 자들을 강건하게 하는 일과 아픈 자들을 돌보는 일을 잊지 말도록 하여라. 그리고 나는 땅 끝까지라도 항상 너희와 함께 있을 것이다.” 그리고 말씀을 마친 후에, 그는 여인들이 자신들의 얼굴에 모습을 녹여내고 침묵 속에서 경배하는 동안, 그들의 시야로부터 사라졌다.
The fifth morontia manifestation of Jesus to the recognition of mortal eyes occurred in the presence of some twenty-five women believers assembled at the home of Joseph of Arimathea, at about fifteen minutes past four o'clock on this same Sunday afternoon. Mary Magdalene had returned to Joseph's house just a few minutes before this appearance. James, Jesus' brother, had requested that nothing be said to the apostles concerning the Master's appearance at Bethany. He had not asked Mary to refrain from reporting the occurrence to her sister believers. Accordingly, after Mary had pledged all the women to secrecy, she proceeded to relate what had so recently happened while she was with Jesus' family at Bethany. And she was in the very midst of this thrilling recital when a sudden and solemn hush fell over them; they beheld in their very midst the fully visible form of the risen Jesus. He greeted them, saying: "Peace be upon you. In the fellowship of the kingdom there shall be neither Jew nor gentile, rich nor poor, free nor bond, man nor woman. You also are called to publish the good news of the liberty of mankind through the gospel of sonship with God in the kingdom of heaven. Go to all the world proclaiming this gospel and confirming believers in the faith thereof. And while you do this, forget not to minister to the sick and strengthen those who are fainthearted and fear-ridden. And I will be with you always, even to the ends of the earth." And when he had thus spoken, he vanished from their sight, while the women fell on their faces and worshiped in silence.

190:3.2
이때까지 다섯 번에 걸쳐 이루어진 예수의 모론시아 출현 중에서, 막달라 마리아는 네 번을 입증하였다.
Of the five morontia appearances of Jesus occurring up to this time, Mary Magdalene had witnessed four.

190:3.3
오전 반나절이 지날 무렵에 연락원들을 파견한 결과로, 그리고 요셉의 집에서 있었던 예수의 출현에 대한 암시들의 무의식적인 누설로 인하여, 예수가 부활하였다는 것과 많은 사람들이 그를 만났다고 주장한다는 말이 도시에 두루 퍼졌다는 소식이 저녁 무렵에는 유대인 통치자들의 귀에까지 전해졌다. 산헤드린 회원들은 이 소문에 심각하게 자극을 받았다. 가야바는 안나스와 급히 의논한 후에, 그 날 저녁 8시에 모이도록 산헤드린 회의를 소집하였다. 누구든지 예수의 부활을 언급하는 자는 회당에서 출교시키기로 결정한 것은 바로 이 회의에서였다. 그를 보았다고 주장하는 자는 누구든지 사형에 처하자는 제안까지 있었다; 그러나, 실제적 공황에 가까운 혼란 속에서 회의가 해산되었기 때문에 이 제안은 표결에 부쳐지지는 않았다. 그들은 예수와의 모든 관계가 끝났다고 감히 생각했었다. 그들은 나사렛 사람과의 자신들의 진정한 문제는 단지 시작이었었다는 것을 이제 발견하기 시작하였다.
As a result of sending out the messengers during the midforenoon and from the unconscious leakage of intimations concerning this appearance of Jesus at Joseph's house, word began to come to the rulers of the Jews during the early evening that it was being reported about the city that Jesus had risen, and that many persons were claiming to have seen him. The Sanhedrists were thoroughly aroused by these rumors. After a hasty consultation with Annas, Caiaphas called a meeting of the Sanhedrin to convene at eight o'clock that evening. It was at this meeting that action was taken to throw out of the synagogues any person who made mention of Jesus' resurrection. It was even suggested that any one claiming to have seen him should be put to death; this proposal, however, did not come to a vote since the meeting broke up in confusion bordering on actual panic. They had dared to think they were through with Jesus. They were about to discover that their real trouble with the man of Nazareth had just begun.

4. 그리스인들에게 나타나심
4. APPEARANCE TO THE GREEKS

190:4.1
4시 30분쯤 되었을 때, 플라비우스라는 사람의 집에서, 그곳에 모여 있는 약 40명의 그리스인 신자들에게 주(主)가 여섯 번째로 나타났다. 주(主)가 부활하였다는 보고를 듣고 토론하고 있을 때, 문들이 견고하게 닫혀져 있음에도 불구하고 그는 그들 가운데에서 나타났으며, 그들에게 이렇게 말씀하였다: “평강이 너희들에게 있으라. 사람의 아들이 이 땅에 유대인으로 나타나기는 하였지만, 모든 인류를 섬기기 위하여 왔었다. 내 아버지의 왕국에는 유대인도 없고 이방인도 없으며; 너희는 모두 형제─하느님의 아들들─가 될 것이다. 그러므로 너희는 온 세계로 가서, 너희가 왕국 대사들로부터 받았던 대로 이 구원의 복음을 전파하라, 그러면 내가 신앙과 진리를 소유한 아버지의 아들들의 형제신분으로 너희들과 동료관계에 있을 것이다.” 그는 이러한 명령을 그들에게 내리신 후에 떠났으며, 그들은 더 이상 그를 보지 못하였다. 그들은 저녁 내내 그 집에 머물러 있었다; 그들은 너무나 경외와 두려움에 압도되어 용기를 내어 나서지 못하였다. 또한 이 그리스인들은 그 밤에 아무도 잠을 자지 못하였으며; 주(主)가 다시 자기들을 방문하실 것이라고 기대하면서 이 일들을 의논하였다. 군인들이 예수를 체포하고, 유다가 입을 맞춤으로써 그를 배반할 때, 겟세마네에 있었던 그리스인들 대부분이 이 무리들 가운데 있었다.
About half past four o'clock, at the home of one Flavius, the Master made his sixth morontia appearance to some forty Greek believers there assembled. While they were engaged in discussing the reports of the Master's resurrection, he manifested himself in their midst, notwithstanding that the doors were securely fastened, and speaking to them, said: "Peace be upon you. While the Son of Man appeared on earth among the Jews, he came to minister to all men. In the kingdom of my Father there shall be neither Jew nor gentile; you will all be brethren -- the sons of God. Go you, therefore, to all the world, proclaiming this gospel of salvation as you have received it from the ambassadors of the kingdom, and I will fellowship you in the brotherhood of the Father's sons of faith and truth." And when he had thus charged them, he took leave, and they saw him no more. They remained within the house all evening; they were too much overcome with awe and fear to venture forth. Neither did any of these Greeks sleep that night; they stayed awake discussing these things and hoping that the Master might again visit them. Among this group were many of the Greeks who were at Gethsemane when the soldiers arrested Jesus and Judas betrayed him with a kiss.

190:4.2
예수의 부활에 대한 소문과, 그의 추종자들에게 여러 번 나타났다는 보고들이 빠르게 퍼져나갔으며, 그 도시 전체가 흥분되어 매우 심하게 동요하게 되었다. 주(主)는 이미 자기 가족들과 여인들 그리고 그리스인들에게 나타났으며, 또한 얼마 안 있어 사도들 가운데에도 직접 나타나고 있었다. 산헤드린은 유대인 통치자들에게 이토록 갑자기 밀어닥친 이 새로운 문제들을 재빨리 심사숙고하기 시작하였다. 예수는 사도들을 무척 생각하였지만, 자신이 그들을 방문하기 전에 그들끼리 몇 시간 동안 더 따로 떨어져서 진지한 반성과 사려 깊은 숙고를 하기를 바라셨다.
Rumors of Jesus' resurrection and reports concerning the many appearances to his followers are spreading rapidly, and the whole city is being wrought up to a high pitch of excitement. Already the Master has appeared to his family, to the women, and to the Greeks, and presently he manifests himself in the midst of the apostles. The Sanhedrin is soon to begin the consideration of these new problems which have been so suddenly thrust upon the Jewish rulers. Jesus thinks much about his apostles but desires that they be left alone for a few more hours of solemn reflection and thoughtful consideration before he visits them.

5. 두 형제들과 같이 걸어가심
5. THE WALK WITH TWO BROTHERS

190:5.1
예루살렘 서쪽으로 약 7마일 떨어진 엠마오에, 목동인 두 형제들이 살았는데, 유월절 주간 동안 예루살렘에 가서 희생 제사와 예식 그리고 축제에 참여하였다. 형인 클레오파스는 예수를 부분적으로 믿었는데; 적어도 그는 나중에 회당에서 출교 당하였다. 그의 동생 야곱은 신자는 아니었지만, 주(主)의 가르침과 한 일들에 관하여 들었던 내용에 무척 흥미를 갖고 있었다.
At Emmaus, about seven miles west of Jerusalem, there lived two brothers, shepherds, who had spent the Passover week in Jerusalem attending upon the sacrifices, ceremonials, and feasts. Cleopas, the elder, was a partial believer in Jesus; at least he had been cast out of the synagogue. His brother, Jacob, was not a believer, although he was much intrigued by what he had heard about the Master's teachings and works.

190:5.2
그 일요일 오후, 예루살렘으로부터 약 3마일 정도 떨어진 곳에서 5시가 거의 되었을 무렵에, 이들 두 형제는 엠마오로 가는 길을 따라 터벅터벅 걸으면서, 예수에 관하여, 그의 가르침들과 한 일들 그리고 특별히 그의 무덤이 비어 있었다는 소문과 어떤 여인들이 그와 이야기하였다는 소문에 대하여 진지하게 대화를 나누고 있었다. 클레오파스는 이 소문들을 반신반의하면서 믿었지만, 야곱은 그 모든 사건들이 아마 가짜일 것이라고 주장하였다. 그들이 집으로 향하는 길에서 토론하고 논쟁하고 있을 때, 그의 일곱 번째 출현으로서, 현시된 모론시아 예수가 그들 옆으로 따라가시면서 같이 여행하였다. 클레오파스는 예수의 가르침을 종종 들었었고 예루살렘에 있는 신자들의 집에서 같이 식사를 나눈 적도 여러 번 있었다. 그러나 그는 주(主)가 지금 자기들과 자유롭게 이야기하고 있음에도 불구하고 그를 알아보지 못하였다.
On this Sunday afternoon, about three miles out of Jerusalem and a few minutes before five o'clock, as these two brothers trudged along the road to Emmaus, they talked in great earnestness about Jesus, his teachings, work, and more especially concerning the rumors that his tomb was empty, and that certain of the women had talked with him. Cleopas was half a mind to believe these reports, but Jacob was insistent that the whole affair was probably a fraud. While they thus argued and debated as they made their way toward home, the morontia manifestation of Jesus, his seventh appearance, came alongside them as they journeyed on. Cleopas had often heard Jesus teach and had eaten with him at the homes of Jerusalem believers on several occasions. But he did not recognize the Master even when he spoke freely with them.

190:5.3
예수는 그들과 같이 조금 걸어가신 후에, “내가 너희들에게 다가올 때 그토록 진지하게 나눈 말들이 무슨 뜻이었느냐?”라고 말씀하였다. 예수가 그렇게 말하자, 그들은 잠시 서서 그를 보다가 매우 슬픈 표정을 지었다. 클레오파스가 이렇게 말하였다: “당신이 예루살렘에 머물렀다면, 최근에 무슨 일이 있었는지를 모르실 수가 있습니까?” 그러자 주(主)는 “무슨 일들이냐?”라고 물었다. 클레오파스가 이렇게 대답하였다: “만일 당신이 이 일들에 관해서 알지 못한다면, 하느님과 모든 사람들 앞에서 말씀과 행위에 큰 힘이 있는 선지자였던 나사렛 예수에 관한 소문들을 예루살렘에 있으면서 듣지 못한 유일한 사람일 것입니다. 사제들과 우리 통치자들이 그를 로마인들에게 넘겨주고 그를 십자가형에 처하도록 요구하였습니다. 우리들 대부분은 그가 이방인들의 멍에로부터 이스라엘을 구원해 줄 것이라고 기대했었습니다. 그러나 그것은 모두 아니었습니다. 그가 십자가형에 처해진지 지금이 삼일 째인데, 어떤 여인들이 바로 오늘 새벽에 그의 무덤에 갔다가 그곳이 비어있는 것을 발견하였다고 주장하여 우리를 놀라게 하였습니다. 그리고 그 여인들은 그 사람과 대화를 나누었다고 주장하였고; 그가 죽음에서 살아났다고 계속 우겼다고 합니다. 그리고 그 여인들이 그 사도들에게 이 사실을 말하자, 두 사람이 무덤으로 달려갔으며 그들도 마찬가지로 무덤이 비어 있는 것을 보았다고 하는데,”─그리고 이 때 야곱이 자기 형의 말에 끼어들면서 “그렇지만 그들은 예수를 보지 못했다고 합니다.”라고 말하였다.
After walking a short way with them, Jesus said: "What were the words you exchanged so earnestly as I came upon you?" And when Jesus had spoken, they stood still and viewed him with sad surprise. Said Cleopas: "Can it be that you sojourn in Jerusalem and know not the things which have recently happened?" Then asked the Master, "What things?" Cleopas replied: "If you do not know about these matters, you are the only one in Jerusalem who has not heard these rumors concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a prophet mighty in word and in deed before God and all the people. The chief priests and our rulers delivered him up to the Romans and demanded that they crucify him. Now many of us had hoped that it was he who would deliver Israel from the yoke of the gentiles. But that is not all. It is now the third day since he was crucified, and certain women have this day amazed us by declaring that very early this morning they went to his tomb and found it empty. And these same women insist that they talked with this man; they maintain that he has risen from the dead. And when the women reported this to the men, two of his apostles ran to the tomb and likewise found it empty" -- and here Jacob interrupted his brother to say, "but they did not see Jesus."

190:5.4
그들이 길을 계속 갈 때, 예수가 그들에게 이렇게 말씀하였다: “너희들은 참으로 진리를 더디게 깨닫는 자들이구나! 너희가 토론하던 것이 그 사람의 가르침들과 한 일에 관한 것이었다고 네가 나에게 말하였는데, 그렇다면 내가 그 가르침들에 대하여 더 익숙하니, 너희에게 그것을 깨우쳐 주고 싶다. 그 예수가 자기 나라는 이 세상에 속하는 것이 아니며, 하느님의 아들들이 되는 모든 사람들은 하늘에 계신 아버지의 사랑이라는 진리에 의한 새로운 이 왕국에서 사랑으로 봉사하는 형제신분의 교제를 나누는 영적 기쁨 안에서 자유와 해방을 추구해야만 한다고 항상 가르치셨던 것을 기억하지 못하느냐? 그 사람의 아들이 병 든 자와 고통 받는 자를 돌보시면서, 그리고 두려움에 사로잡히고 악의 노예가 되어버린 사람들을 풀어주시면서, 모든 사람들에 대한 하느님의 구원을 어떻게 선포하였는지 기억하지 못하겠느냐? 그 나사렛 사람이, 자기는 예루살렘으로 가야만 하며, 자기의 적들에게 넘겨져서, 그들이 자기를 죽이겠지만 셋째 날에 살아날 것이라고 제자들에게 말씀하였던 것을 알지 못하느냐? 이런 모든 것들을 듣지 못하였느냐? 그리고 유대인과 이방인을 위한 이 구원의 날에 관하여, 이 땅의 모든 민족들이 그 사람을 통하여 복을 받을 것이라는 것과; 그가 자기를 찾는 가난한 자들의 혼을 구하고 궁핍한 자들의 부르짖음을 들을 것이라는 것과; 모든 나라들이 그를 찬미하리라는 것을 성서에서 읽어보지 못하였느냐? 그러한 해방자는 지치고 피곤한 땅 안에 있는 거대한 바위의 그림자처럼 되실 것이다. 그는 참 목자처럼 양 떼를 먹이실 것이며, 그 양들을 두 팔로 모으시고 품에 안아서 친절하게 데리고 다니실 것이다. 그는 영적으로 눈이 먼 자의 눈을 뜨게 해 주실 것이고 절망에 사로잡힌 자를 충분한 자유와 광명의 세계로 해방시키실 것이며; 흑암에 앉아있는 자들이 영원한 구원의 엄청난 빛을 볼 수 있게 하실 것이다. 그는 낙담한 자를 일으켜 주시고, 죄에 사로잡힌 자들에게 자유를 선언하며, 공포에 노예가 되고 악으로 묶인 자들을 해방시키실 것이다. 그는 애통하는 자들을 위로하고 슬픔과 비애 대신에 구원의 기쁨을 그들에게 수여하실 것이다. 그는 모든 나라들의 소망이 되실 것이며 의를 구하는 자들에게 영속하는 기쁨이 되실 것이다. 이 진리와 정의(正義)의 아들은 구원의 힘과 치유의 빛과 함께 세상에 우뚝 솟아나실 것이며; 자기 민족을 그들의 죄에서 구하실 것이며; 잃었던 자들을 반드시 찾아서 구하실 것이다. 그는 연약한 자를 멸하지 않으실 것이며 정의에 굶주리고 목마른 모든 자들을 구원하실 것이다. 그를 믿는 자들은 영원한 생명을 얻게 될 것이다. 그는 모든 육체에게 자기 영을 부어 주실 것이며, 이 진리의 영은 각 신자들 속에 영속하는 생명에 이르도록 솟아나는 샘물이 될 것이다. 그 사람이 너희에게 전해 준 왕국 복음이 얼마나 위대한 것인지 납득하지 못하느냐? 얼마나 엄청난 구원이 너희에게 임하였는지 깨닫지 못하겠느냐?”
As they walked along, Jesus said to them: "How slow you are to comprehend the truth! When you tell me that it is about the teachings and work of this man that you have your discussions, then may I enlighten you since I am more than familiar with these teachings. Do you not remember that this Jesus always taught that his kingdom was not of this world, and that all men, being the sons of God, should find liberty and freedom in the spiritual joy of the fellowship of the brotherhood of loving service in this new kingdom of the truth of the heavenly Father's love? Do you not recall how this Son of Man proclaimed the salvation of God for all men, ministering to the sick and afflicted and setting free those who were bound by fear and enslaved by evil? Do you not know that this man of Nazareth told his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem, be delivered up to his enemies, who would put him to death, and that he would arise on the third day? Have you not been told all this? And have you never read in the Scriptures concerning this day of salvation for Jew and gentile, where it says that in him shall all the families of the earth be blessed; that he will hear the cry of the needy and save the souls of the poor who seek him; that all nations shall call him blessed? That such a Deliverer shall be as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. That he will feed the flock like a true shepherd, gathering the lambs in his arms and tenderly carrying them in his bosom. That he will open the eyes of the spiritually blind and bring the prisoners of despair out into full liberty and light; that all who sit in darkness shall see the great light of eternal salvation. That he will bind up the brokenhearted, proclaim liberty to the captives of sin, and open up the prison to those who are enslaved by fear and bound by evil. That he will comfort those who mourn and bestow upon them the joy of salvation in the place of sorrow and heaviness. That he shall be the desire of all nations and the everlasting joy of those who seek righteousness. That this Son of truth and righteousness shall rise upon the world with healing light and saving power; even that he will save his people from their sins; that he will really seek and save those who are lost. That he will not destroy the weak but minister salvation to all who hunger and thirst for righteousness. That those who believe in him shall have eternal life. That he will pour out his spirit upon all flesh, and that this Spirit of Truth shall be in each believer a well of water, springing up into everlasting life. Did you not understand how great was the gospel of the kingdom which this man delivered to you? Do you not perceive how great a salvation has come upon you?"

190:5.5
이 때 그들은 이 형제들이 거주하는 마을에 가까이 도착하였다. 그들이 함께 걸어오는 동안 예수가 그들을 가르치기 시작한 이후로 두 형제는 아무 말이 없었다. 그들은 곧 두 형제가 살고 있는 초라한 집 앞에 도착하였고, 예수는 그들과 헤어져서, 가던 길을 계속 내려가시려고 하였지만, 그들은 함께 들어가 묵으시도록 억지로 그에게 권유하였다. 그들은 밤이 가까웠으므로 자기들과 함께 머물러야 된다고 고집을 부렸다. 예수는 마침내 허락하였고, 그들은 집 안으로 들어간 후 즉시 같이 앉아 식사를 하였다. 그들은 그가 축복을 빌어줄 수 있도록 그에게 빵을 드렸으며, 그가 빵을 떼어 그들에게 주었을 때, 그들은 눈을 뜨고, 클레오파스는 자기들의 손님이 바로 그 주(主) 자신이심을 알아보았다. 그리고 그가 “이 분이 주(主)이시다─”라고 말하였을 때, 모론시아 예수는 그들이 보는 앞에서 사라졌다.
By this time they had come near to the village where these brothers dwelt. Not a word had these two men spoken since Jesus began to teach them as they walked along the way. Soon they drew up in front of their humble dwelling place, and Jesus was about to take leave of them, going on down the road, but they constrained him to come in and abide with them. They insisted that it was near nightfall, and that he tarry with them. Finally Jesus consented, and very soon after they went into the house, they sat down to eat. They gave him the bread to bless, and as he began to break and hand to them, their eyes were opened, and Cleopas recognized that their guest was the Master himself. And when he said, "It is the Master -- ," the morontia Jesus vanished from their sight.

190:5.6
그러고 나서 그들은 서로 이렇게 말하였다: “우리가 길을 걸어오면서 그가 우리에게 말씀하실 때, 그리고 성서를 가르치셔서 우리를 깨닫게 해 주시는 동안, 우리 가슴이 속에서 불타는 듯했던 것이 전혀 이상한 일이 아니었구나!”
And then they said, the one to the other, "No wonder our hearts burned within us as he spoke to us while we walked along the road! and while he opened up to our understanding the teachings of the Scriptures!"

190:5.7
그들은 식사를 하기 위하여 멈출 수가 없었다. 그들은 모론시아 주(主)를 보았으며, 부활한 구원자에 대한 복된 소식을 전파하기 위하여 집에서 달려 나가, 급히 예루살렘으로 돌아갔다.
They would not stop to eat. They had seen the morontia Master, and they rushed from the house, hastening back to Jerusalem to spread the good news of the risen Savior.

190:5.8
그 날 저녁 9시 경, 그리고 주(主)가 열 명의 사도들에게 나타나시기 바로 전에, 흥분한 이 두 형제는 사도들이 있는 다락방으로 뛰어 들어갔으며, 자기들이 예수를 보았고 그와 함께 대화를 나누었다고 증거하였다. 그리고 그들은 예수가 자기들에게 말씀한 모든 것과, 빵을 떼기까지 어떻게 하여 그가 누구인지를 자기들이 식별하지 못하였는지를 설명하였다.
About nine o'clock that evening and just before the Master appeared to the ten, these two excited brothers broke in upon the apostles in the upper chamber, declaring that they had seen Jesus and talked with him. And they told all that Jesus had said to them and how they had not discerned who he was until the time of the breaking of the bread.

Last edited by a moderator: